Good news! Google loves press releases again! A small change in Google’s algorithm recently now will allow your company’s own press releases to appear atop online searches. This is not to say your company should start issuing fluffy press releases – you have to keep them newsworthy – that is mandatory.
Let RPR write and distribute your professional press release that will get you in the media, eyeballs and traffic on your website and boost your results on search engines. Few PR firms have the experience RPR does in writing captivating press releases which get results – and not just in the United States. We’ve handled press releases for companies located around the world and distributed them in more than 30 countries in native languages.
RPR’s press releases are optimized and include hyperlinks to your site – as well as up to 10 photos and a video. It’s one of the best ways to interact with your audience and it is a great succinct way to communicate your news to the media. Short and sweet is best.
Our press releases provide the most vivid multimedia experience for all readers of your press release – and we offer one of the broadest distribution packages to get your news in front of top blogs, news sites, major national online media outlets and even the Associated Press.
Your interactive, web-optimized press release writing and distribution package from RPR includes:
- • The ability to embed images which show your business, products, services, etc.
- • The ability to add a YouTube or Vimeo short video to enhance your press release.
- • A personalized RSS feed within your release so customers and media professionals can subscribe to all your latest news and future press releases.
- • Distribution to major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- • Distribution to major online news websites.
- • Distribution to premium news outlets such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and USA Today through the Associated Press.
- • Distribution to more than 250,000 news subscribers as well as more than 30,000+ journalists and bloggers.
- • Choose 10 key industries you’d like to target (great for B2B press releases).
- • Choose 5 regions, states or cities you’d especially like to reach in the United States.
- • Multiple links to your website within the release (no more than 1 hyperlink per 125 words).
- • Multiple photo or file attachments – show everyone your news in full color photos as well as video.
- • A “Share This” feature makes it easy for your press release’s readers to send your news to other through blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and many more social media options. After all – the goal of a good press release is to spread the news and virally is a great PR tactic.
- • Custom URLs allow RPR to enhance your press release’s targeting and branding opportunities.
- • All domestic U.S. press releases from RPR include a full stat report in PDF format of performance. This easy-to-read document lets you know your ROI at a glance.
- • Want to reach a global or international audience with your press release – or just one or two countries in particular? No problem. Just let us know your exact needs and we can give you a price. As an added perk, full professional translation into a county or region’s native language is included in all pricing – there is never a hidden cost or add-on charge.
What exactly is a brand consultant?
Marketing and advertising are a part of branding. As your brand consultant, RPR can assist your company with building your brand.
Branding is strategic while advertising and public relations are tactical. As your brand consultant, RPR will develop a “brand plan” or a blueprint that will serve as your brand’s strategy. We will address all key elements of your brand in the minutest detail – from the copy used, color schemes, customer service, retention strategies and more. We will examine and outline your brand internally within your company – and externally as seen by your potential and existing customers.
As your brand consultant, RPR will conduct an audit of your brand – including your company, industry and much more. This series of activities will allow us to have all the materials necessary to set the “foundation” for your brand plan by having the most up-to-date information. A brand consultant is concerned with the “science” of moving your brand forward – and as such – we rely on data.
In building your brand plan, RPR will request the involvement of company founders or C-Level executives. This will allow us to move forward quickly and make branding decisions which affect the entire brand and company or organization.
As your brand consultant, RPR has an eye on ROI. It is our goal to increase your company’s profitability and strengthen new and existing customer relationships. We are developing the overall strategy to acquire and retain your customers and the series of tactical initiatives, while important, are secondary to the brand strategy.
RPR’s focus as your brand consultant is on reducing wasteful spending and analyzing how marketing, advertising and PR spends will increase business. It’s all about the bottom line. We will ensure your marketing budget is spent on the right tactics which support the overall brand strategies. Most importantly, as your brand consultant, RPR will not try to duplicate what your competition is doing, but rather create a unique brand position that stands alone and evolves on its own achieving success. You should never allow your competitor’s activities to define your brand’s strategy – it is always best to be the leader not the follower. We’ll help you take the helm.
Want to get a head start on branding? Here are some ideas to think about:
- • It’s good design that fuels the best advertising – not marketing.
- • Listen to your customers – chances are they are more than eager to tell you what’s great – or not – about your brand. Open your ears.
- • It’s all about the keyword – integration. Design, delivery and communication all work together to create the world’s most successful brands.
- • Make sure the message you convey about your brand – both internally at your company and externally to your customers – accurately reflects your mission. There is no room for disconnect on the path to success.
- • You are dealing with people – usually a lot of people. So keep it simple and keep it social. People like to work for and do business with brands they like. Keep your brand open, honest and transparent.
Whether you’re looking for your brand’s next bright idea, want to see the forest beyond the trees, or need a bird’s eye view of a consumer’s perception – it’s important to have a basic understanding of how to create a PR strategy.
In public relations, we’ll work with you to develop a PR plan that outlines your objectives and goals – or what you want to accomplish through PR for your business within a set amount of time. For example, getting in 15 major newsstand magazines in three months is a PR objective. In order to do this, RPR will devise methods which will become your PR strategies. The specific actions which make up your PR Strategy are called Public Relations Tactics.
Public Relations Tactics are as varied as the clients we serve. They can range from creating an event to draw attention to a cause, company or organization, or product – to publicity stunts, engaging social media, providing special offers and product samples, media placements and much more. Best of all, PR tactics don’t have to cost a lot of money – there are tactics to fit every budget. If a Public Relations Tactic isn’t working – unlike purchased advertising – it is easy to pivot and move on to the next tactic. PR is fluid. Creating marketing collateral materials that are professional, creative and eye-catching for print, online and broadcast are also PR tactics.
RPR works with many different marketing tactics based on the exact needs of each client. Here are just a few Public Relations Tactics which have worked well for clients – or are no longer being used:
- Press Releases are alive and well – and Google loves them again! A small change in Google’s algorithm recently will now allow your company’s own news releases to appear atop online searches. Be sure to place your press releases on your company’s News Room first.
- Mass e-mailing a press release hasn’t worked since the early 2000s. If you want great coverage, let RPR contact select media professionals at the outlets which will move the dial on your brand the most. We’ll send a personalized, short email to the media professional explaining the uniqueness of your news and why they should cover it and how their readers or viewers will find it interesting. RPR has outstanding personal media contacts – let us show you how targeted PR works.
- A succinct multi-media email that isn’t bulky that provides your news in a digital format is best for busy editors, producers and reporters. Gone are the days CEOs did media tours with deskside reporter visits. In the age of Skype, FaceTime and Google Hangout – if multiple reporters want face time with you and your brand, you can easily accomplish this in just a few days with no travel time. Always remember – the media are very busy people. Dog and pony shows in media offices are from a bygone era.
- When it comes to gifting top social media influencers have replaced the idea of only gifting A-list celebrities. Their huge social media followings on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and more – will move the dial on your brand much better than an A-lister.
- Press Conferences should be reserved solely for when a client’s news impacts a huge mass national or global audience. Otherwise it is a waste of time and money and will tarnish your company’s reputation with the media.
- Invest in a professional photographer! So many brands – whether B2B or B2C – think they can shoot their own products with their mobile phone. Our society as a whole is extremely visual. Your publicist is securing valuable space in print or digital media – and it is 100% guaranteed if you present the editor or reporter with fuzzy, dim, poorly lit images – you will not secure the PR placement. A professional photographer is worth the money to make your products shine – and it will make your PR campaign flow much more smoothly with better results. Fabulous professional photos of your products, people or services are an absolute must before you launch your PR campaign.
Often times small businesses do not require an advertising agency or marketing company that offers large scale (read: expensive) strategic solutions. Since 2003, RPR has specialized in providing sound marketing advice and marketing tips for hundreds of small businesses in a variety of industry sectors – both business-to-business and business-to-consumer. There are many advertising agencies, branding companies, PR & marketing firms to choose from – but only RPR has been called by its clients “The Champion of Small Businesses”.
RPR’s mission is to provide your small business with affordable creative marketing, PR and advertising services. But we’re not looking to be your one-hit wonder – we’re long-term relationship people. We want to become your go-to partner for all your small business marketing needs and help you not only survive – but thrive. We care about nurturing your business as much as you do – and nothing thrills us more than seeing our small business clients blossom and go public, expand into multiple states, open new office overseas, or be acquired for a sizeable amount.
RPR will act as your advisor and we can guide you – with your input as we become a team – through the maze of affordable advertising methods available to you. Or maybe you need a blended approach of public relations, marketing or something else. At RPR, we don’t offer cookie-cutter solutions. Let’s start a conversation and let us know how we can help your small business grow.
Here are just some of the business marketing services we offer:
• Name Development
• Brand Development
• Tagline Development
• Positioning Statement
• Mission Statement
• Unique Selling Position
• Marketing Plans
• Social Media Advice
• Competitor Research & Analysis
• Website Design
• Website Banners
• Email Marketing Campaigns
• Site Maps
• Website Programming
• Website Optimization
• Twitter Page Designs
• Facebook Page Designs
• Pinterest Page Designs
• Blog Page Designs
• Landing Pages
• Logo Design
• Folders & Press Kits
• Brochure Design
• Postcard Design
• Print Ad Design
• Digital Ad Design
• Sales Sheet Design
• Poster Design
• Catalog Design
• Trade Show Signage
We believe in providing the same results you would get at a top advertising agency, but at a small fraction of the cost with better customer service. When you walk through the doors at most top advertising agencies in the world, the opening conversation centers around money. RPR is different.
When you start a conversation with us about your advertising needs, we listen to your initial ideas and absorb the essence of the passion that drives your business and brand. After all, our advertising concepts will have a substantial impact on people, markets and the future of your brand. We want to get the chance to know you and that allows us to best position your brand. Our goal is to provide great storytelling through the particular channels which are right for you and your brand, in order to create a rich new brand experience that connects your company and product to new and existing customers. We build loyalty experiences for each brand we work with on a daily basis.
The best strategies begin with a defined business goal and are driven by truth. RPR’s strategic thinking has evolved through a deep respect for fusing quantitative and qualitative knowledge.
For more than a decade, RPR has worked to develop advertising concepts for numerous brands in more than 30 different countries worldwide. Our process enables us to evaluate and diagnose your brand’s equity, loyalty and imagery dimensions and from that provide solutions in the form of a strategic framework that will allow you to achieve unprecedented success in your marketplace.
If you’re tired of dealing with agencies with the big ego or those who won’t give you the attention you deserve because you aren’t one of their top paying clients – call us. At RPR it isn’t about us – we focus on you. We want to help you be found among the noise of products and services all clamoring for a consumer’s attention. We want to be your partner to help you achieve your business goals and skyrocket your brand through novel advertising concepts. Let’s get creative together.
So what do we offer exactly? When it comes to reaching your target market, we’re immersed in every medium – print, online and broadcast. We’ll work with you to determine the best way to reach your target audience and then develop effective creative campaigns which work. We also believe in the mantra “test, test, test”.
You may love our concepts and we may love our concepts, but before we launch an ad campaign of any size, we have proprietary methods to cost-effectively (and scientifically) test ad concepts in real-life marketplaces to obtain potential customer feedback. Our test markets range in size from 400 people to literally thousands. After all, launching a new ad campaign is a lot like a first date – you don’t want to show up for dinner with spinach on your teeth.
Just a few of the services we offer include:
- • Strategic Advertising Campaigns
- • Research & Strategy
- • Current Market Evaluation
- • Advertising Creative Strategies
- • Creative Design – logos, print and digital advertisements
- • Branding
- • Interactive
- • Broadcast
- • Media